Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mission LJK: A Delightful Musical Melodrama

We went to see Mission LJK (Love, Joy & Kindness) last night at the Moorpark High Street Theater. What a treat. For those of you who don’t partake of wonderful community theater, you are missing much. I’ve gone to beaucoup theatrical productions since my college days when a girlfriend introduced me to Stage Theater. I’ve been hooked ever since. Professional and amateur productions. Mission LJK was one of those thoroughly enjoyable experiences.

Five year olds Holly Loren Tignac and Dakota Burdon nearly stole the show. I was not sure if my wife was either going to rush up on the stage and hug them or pee her pants with laughter.

Fifth grader Joshua Scott Tignic was phenomenal. (I am going to run out of superlatives in this blog.)

Candace Gray, Chris Carnicelli, and Pat Newbert were absolute standouts.

If I keep going, I’ll work my way through the whole cast.

Treat yourself to a wonderful experience and support local theater. It is part of the richness of our communities.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger KEvron said...

"love, joy and kindness." that sounds nice.

lemme ask you something:

"....I am wondering if Allah really is responsible for the potential Rose Parade rain. Something has to be done to advance Allah’s Islamo-fascist work in America."

does this count as love, joy or kindness? we can discount tolerance....

KEvron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home