Saturday, June 18, 2005

Moorpark College Hitler Reference

It looks as if I did not understand the bigger picture when I bloged here about the lack of civility by protestors demonstrating at a Karl Rove function using a swastika in conjunction with the pictures of George W. Bush and Karl Rove. Silly me, I thought that invoking the symbolism of one of the worst regimes of the 20th century was over-the-top. Take a look at this video describing Hitler references.

Now that I am enlightened, I guess I should reappraise the Moorpark College Democrats for referring to George W. Bush as the "Fuehrer" in their June 14th. blog entitled, “Karl Rove Event After Action Report.” Read it here. You will have to search for it a bit. From the home page select "Blog," then select "June Archive," and scroll down.

Kind of makes you wonder about the phrase “higher education.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home